The European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2019 will bring together geoscientists from all over the world to one meeting covering all disciplines of the Earth, planetary and space sciences. The EGU aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their work and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of geoscience. The EGU is looking forward to cordially welcoming you in Vienna.
All 2019 EGU members will be able to submit abstracts to the 2019 meeting. With a few exceptions, only one abstract as a first author will be permitted. Please find more information on EGU's call-for-abstracts announcement.
- EGU Roland Schlich travel support (deadline: 1 Dec 2018, 13:00 CET)
- Abstract submission (deadline: 10 Jan 2019, 13:00 CET)
- Late abstract submission and townhall meeting request (18 Jan 2019, 13:00 CET)
- Early registration (deadline: 28 Feb 2019)
- Splinter meeting requests (deadline: 22 Mar 2019)
- Daily programme generation (25-26 Mar 2019)
For more information, visit the EGU2019 website.